This Policy determines the procedure of processing by the Contractor - an individual entrepreneur Sergiychuk K.M. personal data of Customers under the Agreement and measures taken to ensure the security of personal data to respect the rights of individuals in the processing of their personal data.
This Policy applies to all personal data that the Contractor may receive from the Customer due to the provision of information services under the Agreement.
- The Contractor processes only those personal data of the Customer that are necessary to provide the Customer with information services under the Agreement.
- With regard to the Customer's personal data, their confidentiality is maintained.
- As part of the Customer's payment for the Contractor's services, the Customer's personal data may be transferred to banking and financial institutions and payment systems for the purposes and to the extent necessary to make these payments.
- The Contractor has the right to transfer the Customer's personal data to third parties in cases where the transfer is provided for by the applicable laws within the framework of the procedure established by law, as well as in order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Contractor.
- The Contractor takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the customers' personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and other third parties' illegal actions with personal data.
- The Contractor processes personal data in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
- The period of storage of the Customer's personal data is equal to the term of the Agreement unless another period is established by the law applicable to the Agreement.